Jun 14, 2009

Just a short update today

I couldn't decide what to write today but as I have made a promise of updating this blog once a week, I am here with just a short update.

While starting this blog, I hadn't thought of making this blog a 'public' (or whatever word can be given) one. It's not that I wanted to make it 'invited only' but I didn't think of 'marketing' it too. It was to be there only, to be updated once a while. I wanted to read it after a few or many years.

I couldn't write anything for a year. After re-activating it after a year, I wanted to share it as much as possible. Parenting is a great experience, with great joys and great pains, and it is better to share this experience.

I have found that there is a very large and active "Parenting Blogs" community from almost all the countries and communities. It is great to read experiences of these parents. I just feel an intimate bond with them.
------------------------------------------------------
Recently, I made some changes in the layout. I want to make it more informative, with links and references and more interactive with some kind of platform for "parenting" discussions etc. I am still working on it.

Lastly, I want to thank you for visiting this blog!

2 comments:

Inspiration Station said...

I sure like how great your blog looks. I look forward to more of your posts.

~Cheryl, The Frazzle Dazzle SuperMom
http://frazzledsupermom.blogspot.com/

Basanta said...

Thank you Cheryl!

Post a Comment