Jun 22, 2009

Please enjoy these HUSBAND-WIFE jokes:)

Burning brain

Husband and wife were fighting from early morning.

Husband:Please leave me alone. My brain is 'burning'!
Wife: No wonder, this house smells of burning cow dung!

The tantrum wife

There was once a wife who was very suspicious of her husband. Every evening after the husband came back from work, she would check all his clothes and bags. Anything, even the gifts that the husband brought for her could raise her suspicion and she would yell at her husband "Whom did you buy this for? Who is that bitch---?". Even a small piece of hair was enough, "Who was that bitch in the afternoon--?"

One day, this gentleman 'cleaned' all his clothes and bag very well before entering the house. The wife checked but couldn't find anything. She couldn't even find hairs on his clothes. The husband was very confident that he wouldn't be yelled at.

After waiting for a moment, the wife started, "So now you're cheating on me with a bald woman!"

Happy Home

Every evening, neighbors heard Mulla Nasruddin and his wife Gulshan laughing out very loud. They never heard them fighting. Neighbors thought this very strange.

"Mulla, all of us have fights in our homes. We hear shouting and crying from every house in this neighborhood. But we hear laughter only from your house. Don't you two fight at all?", they once asked Mulla.
"My friends, we too fight. She throws plates, shoes and brooms at me every evening. When she hits me, she laughs and when she can't, I laugh."

Perfection

Mulla Nasruddin and his wife went to court for divorce.
"How long have you been married?", the judge asked the husband.
"30 years."
"Why do you want divorce?"
"Sir, she hits me. she throws plates, shoes and whatever at me everyday!"
"How long has she been doing this?"
"15 years."
"My friend, you are married for 30 years, you have already endured it for 15 years, why do you need divorce now?"
"Sir, it was OK for 15 years but she has become a 'sharp-shooter' now."

Husband's wish fulfilled

A Fairy Godmother told a married couple: "For being such an exemplary married couple for 35 years, I will give you each a wish".

"I want to travel around the world with my dearest husband" said the wife.

The Fairy moved her magic stick and abracadabra! two tickets appeared in her hands.

Now it was the husband's turn. He thought for a moment and said: "Well this moment is very romantic, but an opportunity like this only occurs once in a lifetime. So.....I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me".

The wife was deeply disappointed, but a wish was a wish. The Fairy made a circle with her magic stick and.....abracadabra!... Suddenly the husband was 90 years old.
******************************************************************

And finally, the best definition of a 'Bachelor';

The only man who has never told his wife a lie.



Image Source

4 comments:

Neeti Aryal Khanal said...

hahahaha ramailo 6

Dilip Acharya said...

Ha ha ha.... all r funny, but I love the 'Husband's wish fulfilled'.

Now, if I ever get a chance like that, I'll be more careful b4 making any wish ......

Basanta said...

Thank you Neetijee and Dilip Dai!

शिशिर परियार said...

hehehehheh nikai ramailaa jokes haru basanta dai

Post a Comment