Jan 13, 2010

Get Wings and Fly

It was as usual today too. washing Aryaa's hair is one of the most difficult things in this earth for me. We always have a pretty good fight during this time:) She protests me helping her and says she will do it JIBUNDE (herself). I know if I agree with her JIBUNDE, it will take may be two days to wash her hair:) So I 'offer' my forced help and she resists, crying and sometimes even saying PAPA DAIKIRAI!(Hate Papa too much!). It's great to hear and see her saying PAPA DAIKIRAI, I just feel lonely when she forgets it sometimes:)

After seeing her mother always doing it without much effort, I have come to the conclusion that there is something wrong in the way a male is made.

Everything is fine after the 'hair saga' though. Helping her wash her body is a joyful experience and when she enters FURO it's great to fly with her wandering imaginations

"What does DANGO MUSI(potato bug, roly-poly) do inside KOTORI (small bird)'s stomach?" was her first question to me today.
"Well, it must be crying inside and trying to come out----."

Once, while strolling around the nearby riverbanks, she had asked me what those small birds (sparrows, pigeons etc.) were doing there in the ground. I had replied her that they were looking for food. I also told her that they eat small insects, and grains like corn. Her question came from that conversation of ours.

"Aryaa-chyan will kick KOTORI---." She wanted to 'free' the insect, "Aryaa-chyan will cut KOTORI's stomach, DANGO MUSI will come out." In one of her story-books, a sleeping wolf's stomach is cut open and lambs are taken out from there. She wanted to do the same to the bird:)
"No, no! Aryaa-chyan doesn't need to do that." I give her my opinion, "Give KOTORI something else to eat, then he will open his mouth and let DANGO MUSI come out from his stomach."
"OK, Aryaa-chyan will give him some TOMOROKOSHI (corn).", the deal is finalized:)

"What will KOTORI do after that?" She asked after a bried pause.
"Well, it will fly and go somewhere to play."
"Aryaa-chyan too wants to play with KOTORI---", is her desire.
"--but KOTORI can fly, it has wings, Aryaa-chyan can't fly. How can Aryaa-chyan play with KOTORI?" I put the 'harsh reality' in front of her.
"Aryaa-chyan too will fly. Aryaa-chyan will get wings. Aryaa-chyan will give corn to KOTORI and get wings from him.", she has her plan to 'brave' this harsh reality.
"OK---."

"Aryaa-chyan will get wings in Disney Land." she suddenly remembered another way to get wings for her, "Aryaa-chyan will get pink wings."
"OK! Ok! Great idea. Aryaa-chyan will get pink wings and fly with KOTORI." I agree with her. She starts playing with her toys.

I have been to Tokyo Disney Land once. I know it's a great place to get wings, well, for your money:))

Disney Land is one of her most 'favorite' and most frequent demands these days. We don't know how she knew about it, might be television or some of her friends in Kindergarten. We have promised her to take there. we are planning it for early May.

And I think Aryaa will look like this after coming back from Disney Land. Heheheh----.


 Image Source: Click Here

3 comments:

shail said...

Refreshing read about Aarya yet again! You handled that kicking and cutting open Kotori pretty well!! :) Its not only Aarya who has imagination but her Papa too :)

Linda said...

Aarya sounds too cute!! Love the way she thinks. lol Don't feel too bad about having a hard time with her hair....I have a 3 year old with a whole lot of hair & it's a headache for me to detangle it on a daily basis.

Basanta said...

Thank you Shail! Yeah, Aryaa's Papa is trying to catch up her in imagination. But it's very hard:)

Thank you Linda! And Welcome! OK, I will try be patient with her hair from now:)

Post a Comment